"Ah, but verses are so paltry an achievement if they are written early in life. One should wait, and gather meaning and sweetness a whole life long, a long life if possible, and then, at the very end, one might perhaps be able to write ten good lines. For verses are not feelings, as people imagine—those one has early enough; they are experiences."
- Rainer Maria Rilke, from The Notebooks of Malte Laurids Brigge (Penguin Classics, 2009)
(Fonte: memoryslandscape, via apoetreflects)
"She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something."
- Eleanor & Park, Rainbow Rowell (via mooncrumbs)
(Fonte: franstar, via mylifemydream)
"Go all the way with it. Do not back off. For once, go all the goddamn way with what matters."
- Ernest Hemingway, from The Complete Short Stories (via blua)
(Fonte: violentwavesofemotion, via goodmorningmagpie-deactivated20)
"Hay dias en los que solo respiro porque hay aire, no porque yo quiera."
- (via verdaderos-sentimientos)
"There are a lot of things we don’t want to know about the people we love."
- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club (via dawliah)
(Fonte: kitty-en-classe, via vanessalovesthis)